I hope you enjoy browsing our website and learning more about the Alcoa Fire Department and fire safety tips for you and your family. We have included several fire related links for you to receive more knowledge about fire safety.
I would like to personally invite you to visit our fire stations in Alcoa and see our facilities and equipment.
If you have any questions concerning the department please feel free to contact me. I can be reached by email or by phone at 865-380-4996
Chief Roger Robinson
About the Alcoa Fire Department
The Fire Department operating under the direction of Chief Roger Robinson, has 33 full time members, 8 part time members. All department members are State of Tennessee certified Firefighters, Emergency Medical Technicians / Paramedics or First Responders.
We're Doing More Than Fighting Fires
- Commercial Fire Inspections / Pre-Plans
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Medical Response, 1st Responder Program
- Fire Extinguisher Classes
- Fire Hydrant Testing and Maintenance
- Free Smoke Detector Program
- FreedomFest Fireworks Display
- High Angle, Confined Space, and Vehicle Extrication Rescue
- Home Fire Inspections
- Kid Safe Fire Education for Pre-School Children
- Public Fire Education Schools, Childcare Facilities, Businesses and Residential
- Public Speaking
The Mission of the City of Alcoa Fire Department is to Serve the Community by Protecting Life, Property, and the Environment from the Hazards and Dangers of Fires, Medical Emergencies and Manmade or Natural Disasters.
We will accomplish our mission through prevention, education, fire suppression, medical services, and other related emergency and non-emergency activities.
We will actively participate in our community, serve as role models, and strive to effectively and efficiently utilize all of the necessary resources at our command to provide a product deemed excellent by our citizens.
Alcoa Fire Department members are thereby guided by the following:
- People are the most valuable resource;
- We are accountable to those we serve;
- Pride, the pursuit of excellence, and commitment to public service is of paramount importance;
- Compassion, fairness, and integrity are practiced in all our endeavors;
- Through active leadership, we shall promote the use of quality principles, concepts, and technologies;
- Value to the community is measured in the type and quality of services.