DISCHARGE OF FIREWORKS
Fireworks - Alcoa Municipal Code - Title 7 Chapter 4
- It shall be unlawful to explode or use fireworks within the City of Alcoa except on July 3rd & 4th & on December 31st & January 1st of any given year.
- It shall be unlawful to use or explode fireworks within the corporate limits of the City of Alcoa earlier than 11:00 A.M. or later than 11:00 P.M., with the exception of New Year’s Day on which the time shall be no later than 1:00 A.M.
- It shall be unlawful to explode or ignite fireworks on or onto another person’s property unless permission is obtained from the owner or occupant of said property.
- It shall be unlawful to explode or ignite fireworks within six hundred feet (600’) of any church, hospital, funeral home, public or private school, or within two-hundred feet (200’) of where fireworks are stored, sold, or offered for sale.
- It shall be unlawful to ignite or discharge fireworks from or within a motor vehicle. It shall be unlawful for any person to place or throw any ignited article of fireworks into or at a motor vehicle, or at or near any person or group of persons.